- Personal data processing person identification
Personal data processing and collection is performed by the Simillair Promotions s.r.o. company residing in Růžová 951/13, Praha, IN: 03422267, the company is registered in the Municipal Court of Prague, Section C, insert 231404 [ hereinafter referred to as `Simillair‘ or the `Administrator‘].
The collection purpose is considered a database data provision of those individuals who will show the active interest and offer cooperation to Simillair in the way that will enable it to address them offering a job or services and change the mutual interest of the individual [hereinafter referred to as the `prospective‘] and Simillair into a job relationship or a commercial-law relationship.
- Personal data processing prospective consent
Signing this agreement the prospective agrees to offering its personal data to Simillair by means of the web interface, electronic mail, personally or by mail for the purpose of the personal data processing in the way mentioned above.
- Extend, way and time of processing the Personal Data
The personal data are processed by the Administrator in the extend including the name, the surname, the telephone number, the e-mail address, the residence, the date of birth, the social network website address and the photographs and portraits of the Prospectives provided by them or produced on the bases of their agreement.
The Data Administrator is allowed to process the personal data in an automated way by means of the computers or in writing providing that they will not become a subject to Data Administrator`s automated individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation while being processed.
The Data Administrator will preserve and process the Personal Data for five years and/or for the period necessary for the purpose of their filing according to the relevant generally binding legal regulations providing that a contract was concluded between the Prospective and Simillair, but not longer than for the period determined by the generally binding legal regulations.
- Personal Data elaborators and recipients
- In case a contract is concluded between the Prospective and Simillair Simillair as the Administrator is authorized to provide these personal data only to those elaborators who ensure working its accounting, tax or a different kind of agenda and provide technical services related to the software maintenance and saving the data.
- Other recipients of the Personal Data can be the Simillair clients who request the data of the persons present at a specific event including the information about the person`s appearance and other persons participating in the Administrator`s services organization or requesting the Administrator`s cooperation while realizing the events including the payment, transport, accommodation, hiring the costumes, marketing or security services realization based on the contract concluded between Simillair and these partners in the extend necessary for the Simillair clients` events realization.
- The Data Administrator is forbidden to transmit the Personal Data to the countries located outside the European Union and the Swiss Confederation, and Great Britain [providing this country is no longer the European Union member]. Tne Prospective hereby explicitly agrees.
- The Prospective declares being informed about and compliant to the following rights resulting from his status as a Subject of the Data
- to access his Personal Data [ according to Article 15 of the GDPR] and
- to request the Data Administrator the information about what type of Personal Data are processed and the explanation related to the Personal Data processing or to raise an objection against the Personal Data processing,
- to request the Personal Data processing correction [according to Article 16 of the GDPR],
- to delete the Personal Data immediately providing the reasons according to Article 17 of the GDPR exist,
- to limit the Personal Data processing in the cases under Article 18 of the GDPR,
- to transmit the Personal Data, e. g. the right to obtain the Personal Data related to my person and provided to the Data Administrator in the structured, commonly used and machine-readable format [according to Article 20 of the GDPR],
- to lodge a complaint against the Data Administrator according to Article 77 of the GDPR,
- To withdraw this agreement according to Article 7, Section 3 of the GDPR without affecting the legitimacy of the Personal Data processing based on the agreement granted before the withdrawal. The agreement withdrawal will only be effective in relation to the Personal Data processing based on this agreement [Article 6, Section a of the GDPR] and cannot be related to the Personal Data processed by the Data Administrator on the bases of already existing or past contracts according to Article 6, Section 1 b of the GDPR or fulfilment of the legal obligation according to Article 6, Section 1 c of the GDPR.
- The Prospective further declares that all the provided Personal Data are accurate and true and are provided on voluntary bases. This agreement is a free and conscious manifestation of my will the content of which is the permission to Personal Data processing.